Text Proofreading with textlint
The sentence structure function textlint is, as the name suggests, a function that proofreads sentences written in the editor. This makes it possible to indicate where punctuation is missing or incorrectly expressed, and to figure out which points are incorrect.
Correction instructions will be issued as follows.
How to set up textlint
The following is an explanation of how to set up textlint. 1.
- First, click "Edit" to open the edit page. 2.
- Then click on the settings button (gear) at the bottom of the page to open the settings page.
- Click on "textlint" at the bottom of the screen, and when the check mark appears, the setting is complete.。
How to edit textlint settings
The following is an explanation of how to set up textlint.
- click on your profile in the upper right corner of the page.
- Click "Settings" to open the "User Settings" screen.
- Open "Editor Settings."
- Here you can configure textlint in detail.