Upgrading to GROWI v3.4.x
v3.4 uses different versions about Node.js and middlewares as below.
|GROWI ||<= v3.3.x ||v3.4.x|
|Node.js ||v8 ||v10|
|MongoDB ||3.4 ||3.6|
|Elasticsearch ||5.3 ||6.6|
Also, the docker image that is used by growi-docker-compose is modified to the image that provided by official docker.elastic.co instead of docker-library/elasticsearch.
The case using on premise
- Upgrade Node.js to v10
- Upgrade MongoDB 3.6 or above
- You do not need to migrate data
- Upgrade Elasticsearch 6.6 or above and install plugins that were required so far
- Since index data can be rebuilt from GROWI's management screen, it can be discarded.
The case using
Remove existing containers
Remove Elasticsearch volumes
Please check the actual volume name with
docker volume ls
After launching GROWI
- Re-build index on "Full Text Search management" page (
Last Updated: 5/10/2019, 2:44:22 PM