To use this function, setting up Elasticsearch as a search-engine database is required. Check this page to find out how.
From the search bar on the Navbar, enter a page path, text body, or tags to search for pages. (It will not be displayed if the setup is incomplete.)
When a keyword is entered in the search bar, page paths that partially match the keyword are displayed as shown below. Those pages can be accessed from these results.
In addition, clicking the magnifying glass icon on the search bar or pressing the Enter (Return) key will display a list of pages that contain the keyword in the page path or text. At this time, you can change the search range by selecting "All pages" or "Only children of this tree" from the drop-down menu on the left side of the search bar.
Search result page
Enter a keyword in the search bar and press the Enter (return) key to move to the search result page as shown below.
List of page names
- A list of page names that were found in the search is displayed on the left side of the screen.
- The profile image of the last person who updated the page is displayed on the left side of the page name.
- Click the page name to see a preview of that page on the right side of the screen.
- On the right side of the page name, meta information such as the number of likes, comments, and privacy settings is displayed as an icon.
- Visibility of the restricted pages can be configured from security settings in the admin page.
- Click the icon on the right side of the list to go to the page.
- Click "DeletionMode" in the upper left corner of the list to enter the page deletion mode and delete the checked pages.
- The previews of the pages that were found in the search are displayed on the right side of the screen.
- Click the page name to move to that page.
- The tags that the page has will also be displayed.
- If the user does not have permission to view the page, the preview will not be displayed.
When searching, options can be specified with the following notation. Options can be used together.
|Search by multiple keywords||If multiple words with space in between are entered, the page name or body will be searched for pages that include all of them. |
|Search for pages that include the specified text in the body||If text is entered with double quotes, the page that contains that text in the page body will be searched. |
|Exclusion by keyword||If a keyword is specified after a half-width hyphen |
|Search by the first match of the page name||If a page name is specified after |
|Exclusion by the first match of the page name||Specifying a page name after |
|Search by tag||If a tag is specified after |
|Exclusion by tag||Specifying a tag after |