Upgrading GROWI to v3.4.x
v3.4 uses different versions about Node.js and middlewares as below.
Also, the docker image that is used by growi-docker-compose (opens new window) is modified to the image that provided by official docker.elastic.co (opens new window) instead of docker-library/elasticsearch (opens new window).
The case using on premise
- Upgrade Node.js to v10
- Upgrade MongoDB 3.6 or above
- You do not need to migrate data
- Upgrade Elasticsearch 6.6 or above and install plugins that were required so far
- Since index data can be rebuilt from GROWI's management screen, it can be discarded.
Remove existing containers
# Remove MongoDB, Elasticsearch containers docker-compose rm mongodb elasticsearch
Remove Elasticsearch volumes
Please check the actual volume name with
docker volume ls
docker volume rm growi_es_data docker volume rm growi_es_plugins
After launching GROWI
- Re-build index on "Full Text Search management" page (